There are two different types of tasks you can add to contacts:
- Task - General task such as touching base with a possible buyer.
- Recurring Task - Task that happens more than once, such as calling a contact every two weeks.
- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Contacts.
- Use the search bar to quickly find your contact(s).
- Search by name, email, or phone number.
- Select the name of the contact.
- At the top of the screen, click Actions > Add Task OR Add Recurring Task.
If Add Task was Chosen
- Input your task information click Submit.
- NOTE: Use the Assign To option to assign the task to another team member.
If Recurring Task was Chosen
- Under Recurring Tasks, choose Create New OR choose an already available task.
- NOTE: If no recurring tasks are available, you must create a new task.
- Input your task information and click Save Task.