NOTE: You may not have access to this feature depending on your access.
Action Plans allow you to save a series of tasks that you can assign to a contact at once.
- Allows you to have a standard workflow that you can save and apply to new leads or existing contacts.
- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Settings > Action Plans.
- Click Create.
- Input a name and click Add a Milestone.
- NOTE: You can add as many milestones to an action plan as you want. They are intended for your own organizational records, and are not reflected in contact records.
- Click Add a Task and input the necessary information.
- Name of Task - All tasks in the plan will show as open tasks and the name of the task will reflect in the contact record once an action plan is applied to a contact.
- Completion Email - An email will automatically be sent to the contact once a task is marked as complete.
- Assign To - Assign a task to a co-marketing partner, a team member, or yourself.
- On Day - When the task is due. The number is based on when the action plan is assigned.
- Ex: Day 1 would be the day after the action plan is assigned.
- Click Submit.