The best method is to use your filters to remove several contacts from groups.
- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Contacts.
- At the top of the screen, click the Filter button.
- Under the Included Groups field, input the group you want to remove contacts from.
- Click the X to go back to your contact list view.
- Your contacts will dynamically update when changing your filters.
- Check the box next to each contact name you want to remove.
- At the top of the screen, click Actions > Set Groups.
- Toggle the Remove Groups option then choose the group(s).
- Click Submit.