There are two types of groups you can create:
- Smart Group - Group that automatically and dynamically adjusts the contacts within the group due to certain filters or conditions that you have added.
- Manual Group - Group that does not have any connected criteria or filters added. This method is only if you want to manually add or remove contacts from the group. Click HERE to learn more.
- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Groups.
- Click Create.
- Input a name and a description for the group.
- Under Smart Group Filters, input your criteria for which contacts should be added.
- NOTE: Adding filters and criteria will automatically place contacts into your group.
- Click Submit.
NOTE: The available filters will depend on the type of account you use.