NOTE: You may only see certain layout options depending on your access.
Lead Capture Apps generate registration forms that you use at events, open houses, and on social media. These on-screen forms allow you to easily gather contact, lead, and prospect information.
- On the left navigation, click Lead Capture Apps.
- At the top of the screen, click Create.
- Update your settings:
- Event Registration
- Open House
- Home Valuation
- Page Status - Active (can be viewed) or inactive (cannot be viewed).
- Page Name - Does not appear on the app itself, however it does determine the URL of the app.
- Website Address - Automatically generated link to the app that includes page name as well as a unique number.
- Lead Source - Choose an existing lead source or create a new one. Allows you to set options for incoming leads to have them shared to co-marketing partners or have an email send to new contacts automatically.
- Page Title - Customer-facing title of the form that appears at the top.
- Page Subtitle (only shows for event registration and home valuation) - Subtitle that appears under the page title.
- Show My Profile (only shows for event registrations) - Adds account information to footer of page.
- Lender (only shows for open house and home valuation) - Lender profile that appears on the form.
- Agent (only shows for open hour and home valuation) - Agent profile that appears on the form.
- Background Image - Upload a new background image to appear on the form.
- Click Save Landing Page.
Click HERE to watch an instructional video on best practices for lead capture apps.