Only some co-marketing partners will have access to complete this task.
NOTE: This process takes you through how to setup a subdomain.
- Login to your domain registrar (Bluehost, GoDaddy, Google Domains, etc).
- Go to the DNS records and add an A (HOST) Record.
- The name of the host will be your subdomain ("homes" or "listings").
- Point to the following IP address: 126.96.36.199
- Navigate back to your Total Expert platform.
- On the left navigation, click Web Marketing > Domain.
- Click Add an Existing Domain.
- Input your domain URL and update your settings.
- Click Submit.
- On the left navigation, click Web Marketing > Single Property Sites.
- Check the box next to the website you want to update.
- At the top of the screen, click the pen and paper icon.
- Under the pencil icon, click the globe icon (Publish).
- Under Website Domain, update to your new domain name.
- At the top of the screen, click Actions > Save.