You can customize your single property site during the initial building process, or after it has already been created.
- Click HERE to learn how to create a single property site.
Customizing an Already Created Single Property Site
- On the left navigation, click Web Marketing > Single Property Sites.
- Under the Page Name column, check the box next to the site you want to customize.
- At the top of the screen, choose Update Selected (pencil and paper icon).
- Click on the pencil icon to view customizable options.
Notable Customization Options
- Page Title - The title that appears in the web browser tab.
- Top Section Background - The background image at the top of the site.
- Parallax Background - The image that you can scroll through. To change the image, click Select Image and choose a different image.
- Remarks and Details - Custom description of the property.
- Full Address For Above Map - The address that is linked to the Map Address Heading on your site. This populates the property on Google Maps.
- Gallery Images - The images that are associated on the gallery of the site.
- To add new images, click Add Image and choose your uploads.
- To rearrange images, click, hold, drag, and drop images to a different area.
- Social Sharing - Allows your social media sharing options (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, and email) to be added to your site.