Only some co-marketing partners will have access to complete this task.
NOTE: Your domain name must not be in use with another website.
- Login to your domain registrar (Bluehost, GoDaddy, Google Domains, etc).
- Go to the DNS records and point your A (HOST) Record to the following IP address: 22.214.171.124
- Navigate back to your Total Expert platform.
- On the left navigation, click Web Marketing > Domain.
- Click Add an Existing Domain.
- Input your domain URL and update your settings.
- Click Submit.
- On the left navigation, click Web Marketing > Single Property Sites.
- Check the box next to the website you want to update.
- At the top of the screen, click the pen and paper icon.
- Under the pencil icon, click the globe icon (Publish).
- Under Website Domain, update to your new domain name.
- At the top of the screen, click Actions > Save.