Infographic flyers combine data from the popular online resources Google, Great Schools, and Walk Score with the MLS listing images and text you already use with listing flyers in Total Expert. This data is presented in an attractive, easy-to-understand format to boost engagement of potential clients and help you drive business for you and your co-marketing partner.
Creating a Flyer
An infographic is in every sense like any other listing flyer. When setting it up, select a property listing as usual. The only difference is in picking the specific schools or points of interest near the selected property. For a user who has had the template shared with them and who wants to create a new flyer based on it:
1. Navigate to Print Marketing → Create New.
2. Locate the infographic template you want to use and select Actions → Select.
3. Select a co-marketer and MLS listing as with any other listing flyer, and click the Customize And Publish button.
4. Select the locations or scores to feature in each available tile.
For a Great Schools rating tile:
- Double-click the score icon for a school to access the menu.
- Click the Choose School button to open the selection box with a map and list of available schools.
- Select a school and click the X in the upper-right corner of the selection box.
- If the tile has 3 schools, repeat for each of the school listings. You must select an elementary school, a middle school, and a high school in that order.
For a Walk Score rating tile:
- Double-click near the top of the score icon to access the menu.
- Click the Swap With Score button to select the score type you want to feature.
- Repeat for each of the score icons. Each icon can feature any of the available scores, but no score can be used more than once.
For a location tile:
- Click the tile to access the menu
- Click the Swap With Type button to select the location type you want to feature. Each tile has a limited selection of types, all associated with a common category, such as shopping.
- Click the View Results button to open the selection box with a map and list of available locations.
- Select a location and click the X in the upper-right corner of the selection box.
Note: A specific school or location may not be available. You can only select from places that have been added to the databases of the external services
Warning: For all tile types, use caution around the Remove Element button. There is no prompt to confirm the action, and there is no method to restore a removed tile.
5. Repeat step 4 for each available tile.
6. Adjust any text or images as as with any other listing flyer.
7. Save drafts and submit for approval as with any other listing flyer.