How to Create a Lead Source
Modified on: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 9:42 AM
- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Settings > Lead Sources.
- Click Create.
- Input the necessary and mandatory fields.
- Source Name - Name of the lead source. Sources can include single property sites, event registration forms, open house forms, and advertising services.
- Welcome Email (Optional) - Allows you to pick a greeting email.
- Welcome Email Delay (Optional) - Allows you to choose the amount of time it takes for the welcome email to send to the contact.
- Lead Assignment Routing (Optional) - Allows you to pick a lead route. Click HERE to learn more about lead routing.
- Assign to User (Optional)- Assigning to an individual user will disable any lead routing you have added.
- Assign Email Campaign (Optional) - Adding an email campaign to every lead generated by this source.
- Share With Users (Optional) - Share new leads generated by the source with other agents or lenders.
- Groups (Optional) - Assign new leads to a group you've already created. Click HERE to learn more about groups.
- Click Submit.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.