NOTE: Lead routing will only be activated if a lead/contact comes from a single property website, lead capture app, or lead parsing service.
Lead Routing allows you to automatically distribute incoming contacts to other members of your team.
- The route will start with the first user in your route order.
- The next user in line will be the first to get notified of the next lead if a lead is accepted.
- The lead will be assigned to your "Default Acceptor" if a full pass has been made and no one accepts.
- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Settings > Lead Routing.
- Click Create.
- Update your settings.
- Default Acceptor - Who gets the lead if no one accepts it.
- Delay Pass - Amount of time one team member has to accept until the lead gets passed to the next team member.
- Update your order by choosing a user, then click Add.
- Click the X to remove the user.
- Click, hold, drag, and drop the user to re-order.
- Click Submit.
PRO TIP: If you have AT&T as your cellular service you will be notified of a new contact through lead routing, but you will have to accept the contact via email or from your CRM. AT&T services are not compatible with routing notifications.