The Email Stats tab gives you a look into how well your direct messages, journeys, and drip campaigns are engaging with their recipients.
How to Find My Email Stats
- On the left navigation, click Email Marketing > Email Stats.
Clicking on the column title will sort your list.
- Name - Clicking on the name of the email will show in-depth stats regarding that specific template.
- Type- Classifying if your email is a direct message, journey, or drip campaign.
- Send Date - The date the message was sent.
- Total - How many recipients were connected to the email.
- Canceled - Has this message been canceled or not.
- Sent- Percentage of the recipients the email sent to.
- Delivered - Percentage of recipients that received the email.
- Open Rate - Percentage of the recipients opened the email.
- Click Rate - Percentage of the recipients clicked the links within the email content.
- Bounces - Percentage of the recipients that didn't receive the email due to the wrong email address on file.
- Unsubscribes - Recipients that chose to unsubscribe.
- Spam Complaints - Recipients that toggled your email as spam.
Take Action on Contact
- Within the Email Stats tab, click on the name of an email template.
- Under Contacts, check the box next to the contact and click the three dots icon (...).
- Choose an action.