To connect a new MLS, a real estate agent or broker member is required to follow the steps listed below. Please understand it is very important for any non-real estate party to refrain from contacting an MLS, as data sharing is a sensitive topic. An MLS will immediately reject any requests coming from a non-association (MLS) member.
- Reach out to your local MLS/Association and request paperwork to setup IDX services for the Total Expert IDX.
- Send the paperwork to MLS@TotalExpert.com for approval.
- After the paperwork is approved, Total Expert will sign and return to the MLS for their approval.
- Once approved, your MLS sends Total Expert credentials to connect your MLS.
- You will receive a notification from the Total Expert MLS Support Team once your connection goes live.