- On the left navigation, click Leads & Contacts > Contacts.
- Use the search bar to quickly find your contact(s).
- Search by name, email, or phone number.
- Check the box next to each contact name.
- At the top of the screen, click Actions > Set Groups.
- Toggle the Remove Groups option then choose the group(s).
- Click Submit.
- Click Notify Shared Members to notify the shared users of a certain contact.
How to Remove Individual Contacts From a Group Print
Modified on: Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.