NOTE: Certain template options do not show listing information.
Your co-marketing partner must be in your Total Expert system first before you can add them to print material. Click HERE to learn how to invite co-marketing partners.
- On the left navigation, click Print Marketing > Create New.
- This screen will show you all of the material available to you by your organization or from your co-marketing partner.
- Use the search bar or tags to look for infographics, print flyers, postcards, or EDDM postcards.
- Next to the print material you want to use, click Actions > Select.
- Under Step 1: Select Media Options, choose a co-marketing partner.
- This will populate your co-marketer's listings.
- Under Step 2: Search for a Listing to Market, search by MLS# OR select a state, location, and agent name.
- NOTE: Some print material does not require listing information and will not show this option.
- On the right side of the screen, under a listing, click Select.
- At the top of the screen, click Customize and Publish.
- (Optional) Update the template.
- Once satisfied, click Save First Draft.
- You will receive a notification if your print material needs to be approved by your admin.
- Click Publish.
- Choose Ok to proceed.
- The marketing material will now be added to your saved folder.